Wednesday 23 November 2011

Our favourite sports and celebrities

My favourite sport is basketball, because this is very fun, and a very easy sport. The basketball is played with one ball, five players on the court and one referee.
A celebrity from basketball is Michael Jordan. He's a very, very, very famous player, he's retired now.


My favourite sport is volleyball, a celebrity from it is Tande, he plays volleyball very well, he is retired and he lives in Brazil.


My favourite sport is MMA (mixed martial arts) This sport is very cool, my favourite celebrity is Anderson Silva, he is very, very, very strong. He knocks out everybody, he's Brazilian and he is 36 years old. he's corintiano, his nickname is "The spider".


My favourite sport is swimming. Swimming is a famous sport in Brazil. Cesar Cielo is from Brazil. He is the gratest swimmer. he took part in the Olynpic games in Guadalajara, Mexico. He will take part in the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio, Brazil.


My favourite sport is soccer. This sport is very famous, and it has a lot of players around the world and a lot of teams. My team is Flamengo, the best soccer player is Lionel Messi, he plays very well.
 


Basic 1 - Mon/ Wed - 08:00 -Thiago Barbosa